So this items in the box are a combination of things I bought, made and found around my house. I spent less than $10 on all these items. The woman I sent it to said she had 2 little girls, they loved Tinkerbell, wanted a stuffed giraffe and elephant, she like fabric belts, scrap booking, ribbons and bright colours. So here's the list of what's included.
- Tinkerbell magnets and stickers (from Dollar Store)
- Scrapbook paper (from my supply)
- Scrapbook (I bought it once thinking I was going to scrapbook, that's not happening)
- Stuffed giraffe (I made this. I had made one for a friend at Christmas so I already had the pattern made)
- Stuffed elephant (I made this from cozy robe that was scrap from work)
- Polka Dot ribbon (Dollar Store)
- Scrap booking frame accessories (Dollar Store)
- 4 pack of glitter (Dollar Store)
- Heart art picture (made)
- Fabric belt (I've been wanting to make one of these for myself for years so I made one for her and myself)
- 3 flower candles (bought a bunch when I was in Thailand with work, years ago)
- Bib (made)
So I only got one person who said they would be in for a swap - no one else interested? Oh well, I'm planning to start a business anyways so I really should concentrate on getting things made for that anyways. I'll keep you posted on how things are going and when I have things up and running.