Monday, October 05, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
This weeks theme over at Her Cup Overfloweth is "All about Me".

I decided to write out the girls names in food and give Lilo her favorite lunch.
She's funny, everyday I ask her what she wants for lunch. She stops and thinks and says, "I know, how about a peanut butter sandwich?". Like it was a new idea.
L - peanut butter and jam sandwich, i - cucumber and banana, l - more pb&J and o - spaghetti
I - cucmber, s - spaghetti, L - pb&j, and A - banana

I know they aren't in Muffin Tins - but it's still a fun lunch :) Check out Her Cup Overfloweth to see what other people did.

7 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

awwww I think those look awesome!!!

Jamie said...

I love it! What a cute idea!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

even though it is not in a muffin tin or muffin cup - it's so stickin' cute, I con't care!

Sherry said...

SO SO SO cute!

LitLass said...

Cute! My boys would love to have their names spelled out with food.

Mama Said said...

Oh my goodness! This is brilliant! You are so cool!

Tiffany said...

How cute!!! I love it. My boys would think this is pretty cool!