Monday, December 14, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer

This weeks theme over at Her Cup Overflowth is Christmas stories. I originally thought it would be fun to do the 12 days of Christmas and use a large muffin tin but then I drew a blank after 4 or 5.
Last night Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer was on tv and I remembered last week someone posted this reindeer made from a pear that was super cute. So I went with that.
Snowman is made from leftover mash potatoes, pear reindeer, and the abominable snowman made from cream cheese on bread. Oh and the mini marshmallows are the snow, I couldn't think of anything for the other 2 spots.

6 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Impressive!! Love each one!

Christina said...

How fun! Great ideas.

Unknown said...

All the items are great! I love the abominable snowman.

Michelle said...

great job! I loved that pear reindeer too!

Tiffany said...

I missed last week...that pear reindeer is so cute! Your snowman is super cute too!

Jamie said...

That is so cute! I love it!