Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How to … be inspired

So I’ve been very productive at work lately and been spending a lot of time on the internet finding cool crafty sites. I found a few great ones.

My fav right now is: Craftzine – the blog part of the site posts new craft ideas a few times a day. The ideas are just from other sites that they link, which is awesome since you can find other cool sites.
Re-found crafty site – Craftsters – this one is a forum where people post projects they have done, also a place to find answers to your questions. It has all kinds of crafts on there – it’s neat to see what other people are up to.

I’ve found a bunch of others but saved it wrong in Blogger so I lost them and haven’t had time or the urge to re-look them up.
Anyways I’ve had a new serge of crafting energy now I hope I can get the time to do something about it. I’m a little pissed that we’ve just gave a bunch of clothes to the Goodwill since I found a few ideas on how to transform a men’s dress shirt into a cool ladies top. I will just have to go to the Goodwill and find other shirts to cut up - I will craft on.

No comments: