First I have to say that this is my 99th post. I feel like I should have something special for my 100th post but not sure what. Anyways my 99th post is a giveaway for sorts. I've found this on a few blogs and I signed up and excited to see what I'll get. So here's the deal.
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you. (Be sure to leave a working email!)
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own blog to pay this forward. This text was used from http://dianaevans.blogspot.com/
Just to let you know that I will make you something but it won't be in May - too busy. I have 3 out of the 7 bridesmaid dresses but that means I still have 4 left to do in 2 weeks - yikes, that sounds scary.
I'm still waiting for a few more people to join. I know some friends don't have blogs so you could post this on Facebook if you want.
Or if you just want something but aren't crafty, then maybe I'll make something for you. Just bake some cookies for your neighbor or something :)