Wednesday, January 07, 2009

How to pick a word for 2009

So it took awhile but I think I found a word - Cherish.
I found a bunch of words I liked and even tried to find a better word than Cherish (it's a little cheesy for me) but it seems to suit best.
2009 is going to be a hard year - I'm back to work in a month, I still don't know what position it will be but I know the commute is going to be horrible. I will still be looking for something closer. We still don't have daycare solved. Money's tight. And well the world itself is a pretty dark place right now.
So I was looking for a word that would help me look at the good things. Happiness, Balance, Appreciate, Enjoy were some words I looked at but Cherish seemed to fit best.
Cherish my little girls, this year is going to be so much fun with them. Seeing Isla take her first steps and Lilo starting school in the fall. And Cherish my hubby and friends.
I hope everyone can find there word to live by and maybe try and win on Tip Junkie too.

No comments: