Thursday, January 03, 2008

How to ... get over my cookie addiction


So I'm kinda dreading going to my OB appointment on Tuesday and finding out how much I've gained this month. I know of course 4-5 pounds is the kid growing inside me but I'm thinking there could be another 3 lbs of cookies inside me. The calories I've saved from not drinking, I've eaten in cookies.

Today is my first day back to work and I've made it to almost 10am before cracking open my cookie stash. The only good thing is the sooner I eat all the cookies the sooner they will be gone. And my new Wii workout will wear some of those calories off - right?
And on the cookie note - I thought it would be fun to make cookies with Lilo and well it was. I would roll out the dough and she would come over put a few cookie cutters on the dough, grab a piece of dough to taste then run off with the piece to watch a little tv and come back and repeat. So some of the cookies have a few dents on them since she wasn't aware of her over lapping but it was fun. Next year maybe we will actually decorate them.

No comments: